SketchUp 101 - SketchUp Class Description
Our 2-day SketchUp class enables Participants to draw using a familiar pencil and paper paradigm in a software context. The Mastering 3D Using SketchUp: Basic Training course provides Participants with an excellent choice for beginning to learn to use SketchUp. This course is intended for Participants with little or no 3 dimensional drawing or SketchUp experience, but who want to start to create 3 dimensional models using SketchUp.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming SketchUp training classes.
- Learn one of the easiest 3d tools available.
- Learn to quickly create 3D models that can be imported into other applications
This is a introductory SketchUp class, we recommend that you have the SketchUp software before class. You can download a trial of SketchUp or purchase SketchUp from Trimble’s website.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Creating Basic Geometry
- Creating Surfaces From Polygons
- Understanding Stickiness In 3D
- Drawing In 3D Using The Pencil Tool
- Generating Forms Quickly
- Creating Concentric Surfaces
- Mirroring in SketchUp
- Display Options And Styles
- Mastering the Rotate Tool
- Creating new terrains and editing existing terrains
- Explaining solids and the proper use of solids
- Optimizing Photo Textures
- Organizing Students collections in the Google 3D Warehouse
- Using layout to manage styles and to work with dimensions
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)