In this 2-day Mobile Web Design & Development Fundamentals class Participants will survey the core principles and techniques essential to building web sites for mobile devices. This class introduces the mobile context, sheds light on its unique coding requirements, and discusses interface design techniques that enhance existing sites for mobile viewing. The course shows how to approach designing for mobile form factors such as smaller screens and finger-based interaction, along with how to incorporate CSS3 and HTML5 capabilities, such as geolocation, local storage, and media queries.
Schedule and Pricing
- Implement well-defined web standards
- Work with Modernizer and Mobile Boilerplate
- Build a first mobile web page
- Understanding content adaptation strategies
- Design forms for mobile
- Detect client capabilities with script
- Use server-side detection with PHP and ASP.NET
- Work with mobile browser capabilities
- View and test the mobile site on device emulators
Please call us at (877) 819-2665 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for course prerequisite details.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Understanding the mobile context
- Mobile Web Development Guidelines
- Setting Up a Development Environment
- Adapting Desktop Sites for Mobile Devices
- Understanding Mobile Browser Capabilities
- Putting It All into Practice
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]