Inventor 501 - Inventor Introduction to Solid Modeling Bootcamp
This 5-day seminar takes Participants from beginner to expert. The instructor will take the Participants through a hands on approach covering the complete process of designing models from conceptual sketching, through to solid modeling, assembly design, and drawing production.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Inventor training classes.
- Understanding the Autodesk® Inventor® software interface
- Creating, constraining, and dimensioning 2D sketches
- Creating and editing the solid base 3D feature from a sketch
- Creating and editing secondary solid features that are sketched and placed
- Creating equations and working with parameters
- Manipulating the display of the model
- Resolving feature failures
- Duplicating geometry in the model
- Placing and constraining/connecting parts in assemblies
- Manipulating the display of components in an assembly
- Obtaining model measurements and property information
- Creating Presentation files (Exploded views)
- Modifying and analyzing the components in an assembly
- Simulating motion in an assembly
- Creating parts and features in assemblies
- Creating and editing an assembly Bill of Materials
- Working with projects
- Creating and annotating drawings and views
- Customizing the Autodesk Inventor environment
Students need to be experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended. A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology is highly suggested.
Certifications, Exams, and Continuing Education
The Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional badge validates professional users’ advanced knowledge of the tools, features, and common tasks of Inventor. Earners of this designation have demonstrated knowledge of advanced modeling, assembly modeling, creating a weldment, and more using Inventor.
This badge is issued by Autodesk
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
This class is a discounted combination of the Inventor 101 and Inventor 201 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our InDesign 101 and InDesign 201 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Inventor 101 and Inventor 201 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]