Moldflow 101 - Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Fundamentals
In this 4-day class, Participants will learn to become more efficient at creating digital prototypes, running analyses and interpreting the results of most of the analysis types available in the Basic package. Autodesk Moldflow is plastics simulation software used by designers, engineers and analysts to improve plastic parts designs, injection mold design and the injection molding process. Moldflow Insight allows users to take advantage of in-depth plastic molding simulation.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming MoldFlow training classes.
- Complete a Cool, Fill + Pack + Warp analysis.
- Step through the general process for analysis projects.
- Use flow charts to discuss optimization of filling, packing, and warpage of a part.
- Gate placement guidelines and gate location analysis.
- Conducting and interpreting a molding window analysis.
- Types, manipulation, and interpretation of results.
- Working with runners (designs, modeling, and balancing)
- Procedures to set a packing profile.
- Using Autodesk Moldflow Communicator.
- Creating HTML, PowerPoint, and Word based reports of an analysis.
- Creating part models, feed systems, and cooling channels.
Prior mold analysis experience is not necessary. A working knowledge of your computer software is recommended.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Introduction to Synergy
- Quick Cool-Fill-Pack-Warp Analysis
- Analysis Workflow
- Model Requirements
- Model Translation and Cleanup
- Gate Placement
- Molding Window Analysis
- Results Interpretation
- Gate & Runner Design
- Basic Packing
- Flow Analysis Process Settings
- Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Communicator
- Guided Projects
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]