Pardot 101 - Pardot Marketing Automation
Whether you are completely new to Pardot or an experienced Pardot user, this 2-day hands-on training will show you how the Pardot marketing automation application can help you design, build, and implement automated marketing and lead nurturing workflows. You will learn best practices for sequenced email marketing, lead generation, qualification, and scoring, and what you need to know to effectively use the Pardot platform to make data driven marketing decisions. Through hands on practices and structured exercises, the instructor will walk you through the major feature set and you’ll leave with a firm foundation of the tool and a good understanding of how to use it effectively in your organization.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Pardot training classes.
- Put thought leadership into action using Pardot to automate marketing to your clients
- Create automated marketng campaigns integrating intelligent sequenced email touchpoints with monitored website activity
- Get hands on experience with the Pardot feature set
- Understand the different types of actions and rules available in Pardot and when to use each
- Learn best practices for using Pardot for landing pages, email marketing sequences, webinar followup, and other integrated marketing automation strategies
Who Should Attend
This class is appropriate for any marketing professional working with Pardot.
No previous experience with Pardot is necessary but knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes.
Certifications, Exams, and Continuing Education
Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Orientation to content marketing with Pardot
- Understanding prospects, visitors and Pardot cookies
- Administration, connectors, and customization
- Planning and working with Pardot campaigns
- Using and customizing Pardot forms and lead generation features
- Best practices for lead management workflows using automation rules, completion actions, dynamic lists, and segmentation rules
- Qualifying leads using scoring rules and categories and persona based grading profiles
- How to build and optimize the right lead management strategy for your organization
- Advanced email marketing using layout templates, email templates, A/B testing, dynamic content and preferences pages
- Lead nurturing and client engagement using drip programs and the Pardot Engagement Studio
- Social posting in Pardot using custom redirects
- Best practices for integrating Pardot with your CRM, website and your existing technology stack
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist