Photoshop 201 - Adobe Photoshop CC Advanced
In our 2-day Photoshop advanced training class, you will expand your knowledge of Photoshop and your list of creative techniques.
In this class we focus on skills like color management and color adjustment as well as issues of proper output for printing. We will cover will cover advanced image manipulation, adjustment layers, masks and blending modes. Learn how to take advantage of Camera Raw, even without raw format files. Learn advanced techniques for making complicated selections. This class also includes working with animation and video features available in Photoshop.
We recommend this course for those planning to obtain Adobe Certified Expert status
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Photoshop Advanced training classes.
- Learn to output to print the right way for consistent colors
- Understand how to use Smart Objects to optimize non-destructive workflows
- Learn best practices will be followed so that Students are creating rich imagery using this professional toolset
- Learn how to integrate photoshop in video production workflows\
- Learn to correct, enhance, and distort digital photos
- Learn to create image composite and prepare images for print and the web
- Learn to assemble and edit video, including transitions and motion effects
- Learn to prepare and print 3D objects
- Learn to add advanced typographical effects and glyphs
We highly recommend working attending our Adobe Photoshop CC Essential Skills class or having equivalent knowledge before coming to the course. You’ll get the most out of this class if you know some of the basics such as using layers, masking, and adjustments. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Photoshop software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
Certifications, Exams, and Continuing Education
1.2 CEUs (12 hours)
Adobe Photoshop Certified Expert
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Vector shapes and clipping paths
- Advance blending modes
- Layer Mask
- Advance Camera Raw Techniques
- Special effects
- Using Photoshop for Video
- Photoshop 3D
- Producing and printing consistent color
- Preparing images for two color printing
- Advanced type effects
- Color management, Color correcting and exposure
- Advanced photo repair
- Working with Selections
- Quick Fixes
- Masks and Channels
- Typographic Design
- Vector Drawing Techniques
- Advance Compositing
- Editing Video
- Camera RAW
- Preparing Files For The Web
- Producing and Priniting Consistent Color
- 3D Files
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist