WordPress 101 - WordPress Fundamentals for Professionals
Revolutionize website customization workflow with this 2-day, instructor-led training class. This class will cover getting a WordPress based website up and running, including installation, selecting and installing a theme, creating content, installing plugins, managing images, as well as managing users/contributors. Users will be afforded time to familiarize themselves with WordPress, and subsequently see their expertise increase and comfort grow. As the name suggests, this course will go a long way toward establishing a strong foundation in WordPress!
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Wordpress training classes.
Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students will deepen their familiarity with WordPress concepts, whilst gaining hands-on skills in developing, evaluating, and optimizing their work for visual appeal and productivity! All guided by knowledgeable instructors that will address your concerns as they arise, or help with specific questions on the projects participants may be working on!
- Learn key WordPress concepts
- Create and manage a site based on WordPress
- Establish a site that is easy to manage and update
- Build a website on an industry standard platform with a large community of support professionals
- Understand the functions and concepts that lead to efficient and effective WordPress workflows
Who Should Attend
This is ideal for all levels of mastery, whether one is a beginner or an intermediate user - both seeking an unshakeable foundation, and a comprehensive knowledge of the various workings of wordPress, including how to deploy it to its greatest effect.
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of WordPress. Basic HTML and CSS skills will allow you to get more out of this class.
This course is also included in our: WordPress 501 5-day WordPress Professional Bootcamp!
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our aim is for the students to get the most out of the class, so class material can have a measure of fluidity; however, students will learn:
- How Websites Work
- What WordPress is and How it Works
- The Cost of owning your own site
- Installing WordPress, WordPress Plugins, and Themes
- Setting up your WordPress Site Right the First Time!
- Setting up your WordPress Site the Right Way: SEO, Social Media, and More
- About Jetpack Settings
- How WordPress Themes Work
- Web Hosting
- RSS Feeds
- Security Options
- Tweaking, Tuning, and Customizing your WordPress Site
- Using WordPress Functions to Create Desired Content
- Using WordPress: Images, Videos, and Other Media
- Maintaining WordPress Sites
- Monitoring Website Traffic
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist