AWS 101 - AWS Business Essentials
Our 1-day crash course AWS Business Essentials helps IT business decision makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help Participants meet Participants business objectives. In this course we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for Participants business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces Participants to successful cloud adoption frameworks so to help Participants consider the AWS platform within Participants cloud computing strategy.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming AWS training classes.
- Benefits of Cloud Computing and Defining Students Cloud Strategy
- Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Security and Compliance
- Cloud Financials
- Migrating to the Cloud: Next Steps
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Identify the value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization’s procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]