AWS 210 - Advanced Architecting on AWS
Our 3-day class builds on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions which incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support Hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming AWS training classes.
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for Students organization
- Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large datastores for AWS cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect Students infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure Students data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
- Enhance the performance of Students solutions
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- AWS Account Strategies
- Advanced Network Architecture
- Designing Large Datastores for AWS
- Web Scale Applications
- Building Resilience
- Comprehensive Cloud Security
- Encryption and Key Management on AWS
- Security Data on AWS
- Designing for Performance
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]