AWS 220 - Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Our half-day workshop is intended for individuals who are preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam. Designed to complement Architecting on AWS, in this workshop, we review what to expect at the testing center and while taking the exam. We walk Participants through how the exam is structured, including question formats, content domains, and the breakdown of questions across those domains. We also teach Participants how to interpret the concepts being tested by a question so that Participants can better eliminate incorrect responses. During the workshop, Participants will have the chance to apply knowledge and test concepts through a series of practice exam questions. At the end of the workshop, Participants will also receive a voucher to take an additional online practice exam at no cost.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming AWS training classes.
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions are written to test AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate Students time in studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- Attended the Architecting on AWS course (or have equivalent knowledge)
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Testing Center Information and Expectations
- Exam Overview and Structure
- Content Domains and Question Breakdown
- Topics and Concepts with Content Domains
- Question Structure and Interpretation Techniques
- Practice Exam Questions
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)