AWS 420 - DevOps Engineering on AWS
This 3-day class demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy and maintain applications on AWS. The course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small-medium business, and enterprise development scenarios.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming AWS training classes.
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Set up Git on AWS and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
- Use the core principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and Amazon EC2 Container Service), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Fine tune the applications Students deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor Students application and environment for potential issues
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended System Operations on AWS course
- Attended Developing on AWS course
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CL
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- What is DevOps?
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 1: Design and Security
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration on AWS
- Continuous Deployment on AWS
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 1
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 2
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Pipelines on AWS
- Performance-Tuning Students Deployments
- Administering and Automating Students Infrastructure
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]