Word 101 - Microsoft Word Introduction
In this 1-day Microsoft Word 101 class, Participants will efficiently create a broad range of business and personal documents, from the simplest letter to the most elaborate report. Microsoft Word includes many desktop publishing features that Participants can use to enhance the appearance of materials so that they are visually appealing and easy to read.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Microsoft Word training classes.
Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach Students the program but will also show Students pitfalls, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft Word and will teach Students how to increase Students proficiency and how to work smart within the application. After the Microsoft Word 101 class, Students will have the expertise Students need to take Students skills to the next level!
- Set-up and prepare business reports, letters, and other word processing documents
- Effectively edit and correct documents using correction and tracking techniques
- Master character and paragraph formatting to create visually appealing business correspondence
- Modify layouts to print/publish documents in various formats
- Create stunning publications by using tables, drawing tools and design elements
Basic computer skills.
We also recommend that you have the MS Word software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Microsoft website.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Creating and managing documents
- Entering, importing, and editing text
- Modifying the structure and appearance of text
- Organizing information in columns and tables
- Adding graphics and visual elements
- Understanding diagrams and charts
- Organizing and arranging content
- Reviewing and finalizing documents
- Recognizing the power custom functions and document elements
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)