Excel 101 - Microsoft Excel Introduction
In this 1-day Microsoft Excel 101 class, Participants will efficiently create workbooks and worksheets, work with formulas, create text and number formatting, charts and graphics, and print and share Participants spreadsheets. Participants will have an excellent foundation in the world’s most popular spreadsheet application. Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach Participants the program but will also show Participants pitfalls, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft Excel and will show Participants how to increase their proficiency by working intelligently within the application. After the Microsoft Excel 101 class, Participants will have the expertise needed to showcase their skills at the next level!
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Excel training classes.
This comprehensive Microsoft Excel training is geared toward building those professional skills that every corporation seeks! This course will not only assist participants in becoming the Excel wizard that their office needs, but knowledge of these functions will allow participants to use Excel to improve their productivity and speed. Whether it is exporting data sets, or putting together a finance presentation - this class is a stride in the right direction.
- Set-up and manage spreadsheets to create useful analyses and visualizations
- Organize and analyze data quickly by using tables
- Manage multiple workbooks on Students desktop, switch between them and see how Excel updates the data simultaneously
- Enter a data series; repeat values; and control how Excel formats cells, columns, and rows that Students move from one part of a worksheet to another; all with a minimum of effort
- Discover the rich business intelligence analysis tools found in Excel
Basic computer skills.
We also recommend that you have the MS Excel software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Microsoft website.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Due to student ‘goals and objectives’ this class may have a measure of fluidity, but the core curriculum includes:
- Creating and modifying workbooks and worksheets
- Working with data and Excel tables
- Performing calculations on data
- Changing workbook appearance
- Managing worksheet data
- Reordering and summarizing data
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Analyzing alternative data sets
- Creating charts and graphics
- Understanding Pivot Tables
- Printing and sharing workbooks
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)