Outlook 101 - Microsoft Outlook Core Skills
In this 1-day Microsoft Outlook training class, you will learn to efficiently manage communications, calendars, scheduling and tasks with Microsoft Outlook. This class will empower you to automate your daily email processing workflow and become more productive. Outlook is a personal information management tool and mastering it can increase productivity exponentially. Learn to automate your email workflow with filters, folder and categories. Master using the Outlook Calendar to schedule appointments, plan meetings, track events and important dates and automatically send alerts and notifications. Organize and prioritize contacts so your most important messages are responded to quickly and distractions are minimized.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Outlook training classes.
- Maximize this productivity tool by organizing tasks, managing email folders, using the scheduling tools
- Use Outlook to streamline workflow
- Synchronize with other Outlook user’s calendars and mobile devices
- Set up email, use mail merge, and create distribution lists
- Secure information and manage junk mail and spam
- Keep track of calendar and organize contacts
- Assign tasks and collaborate with other Outlook users
Basic computer skills.
We also recommend that you have the MS Outlook software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Microsoft website.
Certifications, Exams, and Continuing Education
Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook
Exam 77-731 - Outlook 2016: Core Communication, Collaboration and Email Skills
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Understanding how to use the Mail, Calendar, People and Tasks modules
- Sending and receiving email messages, attachments and customize Students reading view
- Enhancing messages with signatures and optimized delivery options
- Managing email security settings for incoming and outgoing messages
- Organizing inbox with categories and folders
- Managing contacts and groups and create contact records
- Managing scheduling, events, meeting requests, and appointments
- Managing calendar, available time, share Students calendar and connect to other calendars
- Creating and tracking tasks and assignments
- Personalizing the Outlook window, ribbons, and interface
- Configure advanced options, manage add-ins and security options
- Automatically replying to messages and create rules to process messages
- Saving time with shortcuts and Quick Steps
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
Available Delivery Methods
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]