OneNote 101 - Microsoft OneNote Introduction
In this 1-day Microsoft OneNote 101 class, Participants will use the digital note-taking app and create notebooks that contain project notes, images, shapes, handwritten notes, pictures, audio, video and more.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming OneNote training classes.
Install OneNote on multiple devices and Students changes are automatically saved and synced, making it easy to create and keep track of all Students notebooks.
Think of OneNote as a free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration tool that works on any device or platform. Easily access Students content from anywhere, even if participants are offline. Start on Students laptop then update notes on Students phone.
Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach Students the program but will also show Students pitfalls, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft OneNote and will show Students how to increase Students proficiency and how to work smart within the application. After the Microsoft OneNote 101 class, Students will have the expertise Students need to take Students skills to the next level!
- Create Notes with content from Outlook email, or embed an Excel tables in Students notebooks
- Stay focused on getting work done, rather than keeping track of the enormous amounts of information
- Store detailed client profiles and type notes and checklists directly into OneNote
- After meetings, email teammates and customers a summary and share information with them, eliminating the need for multiple software programs and unnecessary steps
- Streamline email communication with clients and vendors by creating a notebook or section dedicated to email templates
- All of Students notes (even words in pictures) are searchable and they are stored in the cloud immediately and are accessible on any platform
Basic computer skills.
It is recommended, but not required, that you have the MS OneNote software before starting the class.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Understanding how to manage notebooks, sections, and pages
- Creating and formatting notes, apply text formatting and create lists
- Recording audio and video, create tables, attach images and screen clippings, record audio and video and insert date stamps
- Adding ink and shapes to a notebook (add notes by using ink)
- Reviewing and password-protect notebook text
- Managing Students views, windows, and page versions
- Organizing notes by using tags and categories
- Printing and sharing notebooks and pages (OneDrive and SharePoint)
- Using OneNote with Outlook and Excel
- Personalizing Students OneNote interface, Quick Access Toolbar and ribbon
- Enhancing OneNote by using Onetastic add-ins
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)