Word 201 - Microsoft Word Intermediate
In this intermediate, 1-day Microsoft Word 201 class Participants will learn many advanced formatting techniques, use Word drawing tools, create and manage tables, work with column layouts, and more. Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach Participants the program but will also show Participants pitfalls, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft Word and will teach Participants how to increase Participants proficiency and how to work smart within the application.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Microsoft Word training classes.
- Learn to use Word’s advanced editing tools
- Work with images: placing, sizing, wrapping text, and using borders and effects
- Adjust page orientation and layout
- Work with columns
- Work with page and section breaks
- Understand document views, multiple window views, and the navigation pane
Basic computer skills.
We also recommend that you have the MS Word software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Microsoft website.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Shading and borders
- Setting line and paragraph spacing
- Changing styles
- Paragraph marks and other formatting symbols
- Tables: inserting, formatting and styling
- Images: inserting, placing, wrapping text, sizing adjusting Images, borders and effects
- Orientation and paper size
- Working with columns
- Advanced formatting
- Working with fields
- Page and section breaks
- Adding and editing charts
- Document views
- Using the Navigation pane
- Managing multiple windows
- Editing PDF documents in Microsoft Word
- Using Live layout and alignment guides
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)