Word 301 - Microsoft Word Advanced
In this advanced, 1-day Microsoft Word 301 class Participants will learn many advanced Word techniques such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents. Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach Participants the program but will also show Participants pitfalls, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft Word and will teach Participants how to increase Participants proficiency and how to work smart within the application.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Microsoft Word training classes.
- Work with tables of contents
- Work with footnotes and endnotes
- Insert bibliographies and indexes
- Use comments
- Use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes
- Compare and combine documents
- Use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels
- Protect documents
- Use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the Ribbon
Basic computer skills.
We also recommend that you have the MS Word software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Microsoft website.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Advanced formatting techniques
- Adding and updating Table of Contents
- Adding Endnotes and Footnotes
- Inserting Citations and a Bibliography
- Adding an Index
- Inserting and Updating a Table of Authorities
- Creating an Outline
- Adding, tracking and changing Comments
- Comparing and combining documents
- Using Mail Merge functions
- Protecting Students documents, Read Only, and other security options
- Creating sections and bookmarks
- Creating watermarks
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)