Excel 201 - Microsoft Excel Intermediate
In this 1-day Microsoft Excel 201 class, Participants will advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Participants will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles. Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach students the program but will also show common pitfalls, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft Excel and will teach Participants how to increase proficiency, and remove the mystery from Excel.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Excel training classes.
This comprehensive Microsoft Excel training is geared toward building those professional skills that every corporation seeks! This course will not only assist participants in becoming the Excel wizard that their office needs, but knowledge of these functions will allow participants to use Excel to improve their productivity and speed. Whether it is exporting data sets, or putting together a finance presentation - this class is a stride in the right direction.
- Use formulas and functions
- Create and modify charts
- Convert, sort, filter, and manage lists
- Insert and modify illustrations in a worksheet
- Work with tables
- Use conditional formatting and styles
Basic computer skills.
We also recommend that you have the MS Excel software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Microsoft website.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Each instructor readily factors in the training goals of each student, the base curriculum for this Excel course is as follows:
- Using named ranges in formulas
- Naming a single cell and ranges
- Naming multiple single cells quickly
- Using formulas that span multiple worksheets
- Using functions: IF, AND/OR, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, COUNTIF, and more
- Creating scenarios
- Utilizing the Watch window
- Consolidating data
- Enabling iterative calculations
- What-if analyses
- Using the Scenario Manager
- Use financial functions
- Removing duplicates, sorting data, filtering data, adding subtotals to a list, grouping and ungrouping data in a list
- Working with clip art, SmartArt, and shapes
- Creating a Custom Chart Template
- Inserting Charts
- Insert a text box and objects
- Format data as a table
- Moving between tables and ranges
- Defining titles
- Applying conditional formatting
- Working with styles
- Creating and modifying templates
- Using the chart and analysis tools
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]