SharePoint 101 - SharePoint Collaboration and Document Management
In this 1-day Microsoft SharePoint class is designed for SharePoint team members and end users who need to know how to use the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint.
This class features interactive labs where Participants will interact with both SharePoint and other Participants.
Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach Participants the program but will also show Participants pitfalls, best practices, and shortcuts. After the Microsoft SharePoint 101 class, Participants will have the expertise Participants need to take Participants skills to the next level!
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming SharePoint training classes.
- Navigate SharePoint sites
- Manage content in lists and libraries
- Create and edit Alerts
- Collaborate using Tasks lists, Calendars and Document libraries
- Work with libraries, including upload, download, editing, content approval, check out/in and versioning
- Use the SharePoint social features
- Use OneDrive for Business
Basic computer skills.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- SharePoint team collaboration
- SharePoint web sites
- SharePoint security
- Accessing SharePoint
- Following sites
- SharePoint Navigation
- Quick Launch and other links
- List and library navigation
- The Ribbon
- Regional settings
- Working with the App Launcher and following sites
- Navigating libraries
- Changing Students time zone settings
- Libraries and document libraries
- Document library pages and web parts
- Document library ribbons and menus
- Opening and downloading documents
- Following documents
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)