Photoshop 230 - Photoshop - Shooting and Processing Panoramas
This course aims to further one’s knowledge of the Panoramic photography process from capturing to post-processing. We want to help Participants see the bigger picture!
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Photoshop training classes.
The course begins with a look at the concepts and technical details for capturing great panoramic shots and editing them in Photoshop. The course includes information on choosing a shooting format and size, how to properly mount the camera on a tripod, how to overlap each shot, which lenses deliver best results, and more. Plus, learn about optional hardware like the GigaPan system and sliders, and a variety of mobile apps for capturing 360-degree panoramas with an iPhone. The course concludes with advice on refining stitched panoramas and on saving them for print, web and VR use.
- Choosing the quipment right for Students
- Compensating for the nodal point
- Stitching in camera
- Leveling the camera platform
- Locking exposure and focus
- Shooting with the GigaPan system
- Shooting HDR panoramas
- Shooting with an iPhone
- Managing data from a panorama shoot
- Reducing noise and removing dust with Camera Raw
- Initiating the Photomerge command
- Blending the photos
- Refining highlights and shadows
- Saving panoramas for print and the web
Available Delivery Methods
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)