Cloud Platform CPO 200 - Google Cloud Platform for Systems Operations Professionals
This 4-day instructor-led class familiarizes participants with the implementation of application environments and public cloud infrastructure using Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of instructor-led presentations and hands-on labs, Participants learn how to deploy Cloud infrastructure components relating to networks, systems, and applications. This course is designed to give participants a robust hands-on experience and is primarily lab-focused.
Be positioned as positive drivers of workplace technology innovation and infrastructure optimization.
Gain knowledge of the broader concepts that bring a Cloud Platform to vibrant life, by understanding the pivotal functions of designing & deploying to a Cloud system.
Benefit from a much deeper understanding of how to use the interconnectedness of the Google Cloud Platform to bolster productivity, accessibility, modernity, and outcome.
Gain the foundation upon which an organization can begin to build their own efficient ‘Cloud Castle’ of easily-accessible functional apps, data, transactions, and security.
Become increasingly comfortable overseeing Cloud-based projects just as easily as they will be able to manage Cloud-based accessbility, visibility, and security.
Develop a strong foundation for further Cloud-based mastery.
Who Should Attend
This class is intended for Systems Operations professionals and Systems Administrators using Google Cloud Platform to create or migrate application environments and infrastructure. This class series is also ideal for any organization’s IT professionals and content drivers.
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- Attended Cloud Platform 100A (or equivalent experience)
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and linux operating system environments
- Prior systems operations experience, either on-premises or using a public cloud
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
At the end of this 4-day course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the core tenets to be considered when designing & deploying to a cloud
- Use the Google Developers Console to create and manage multiple projects
- Use service accounts and permissions to share view-level access between projects
- Create firewall-rules with and without tags
- Create and use a customized Compute Engine image
- Set authorization scopes for a Compute Engine instance
- Reserve an external IP address for an instance
- Create an image using a boot persistent disk
- Create a Compute Engine instance group with instances
- Create a Cloud SQL instance using the Cloud SDK
- Deploy and test a web application
And much more!
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)