Word 501 - Microsoft Word Bootcamp
This bundle is a discounted combination of the Word 101 , Word 201 , and Word 301 classes. Please Note: Each course within the bootcamp may be considered separate classes, though they will fall on consecutive days.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Microsoft Word training classes.
This bootcamp will allow participants to take the first step from a casual user, and in no time at all find themselves having stepped into the realm of program mastery! Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach participants the program but will also show them pitfalls and common errors, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft Word and will teach Students to increase proficiency and how to work intelligently within the application.
Who Should Attend
This Bootcamp is ideal for anyone looking to further their Microsoft mastery. This bootcamp has something to offer everyone from beginners to Word Wizards.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Among many other things, participants will learn how to:
- Set-up and prepare business reports, letters, and other word processing documents
- Effectively edit and correct documents using correction and tracking techniques
- Master character and paragraph formatting to create visually appealing business correspondence
- Modify layouts to print/publish documents in various formats
- Create stunning publications by using tables, drawing tools and design elements
- To use Word’s advanced editing tools
- Work with images: placing, sizing, wrapping text, and using borders and effects
- Adjust page orientation and layout
- Work with columns
- Work with page and section breaks
- Understand document views, multiple window views, and the navigation pane
- Work with tables of contents
- Work with footnotes and endnotes
- Insert bibliographies and indexes
- Use comments
- Use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes
- Compare and combine documents
- Use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels
- Protect documents
- Use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the Ribbon
And more!Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)