Excel 501 - Microsoft Excel Bootcamp
This 3-day bootcamp is a discounted combination of Excel 101 , Excel 201 , and Excel 301 . Please Note: Each course within the bootcamp may be considered separate classes, though they will fall on consecutive days.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Excel training classes.
This bootcamp will allow participants to take every step from casual user to program mastery. Participants will be afforded the knowledge and resources to learn at their own pace, guided by knowledgeable instructors that will address concerns as they arise, or help with specific questions on the projects participants may be working on!
Who Should Attend
This Bootcamp is ideal for just about any modern professional that would like to see their information efficiency, productivity, and office utility advance by leaps and columns!
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
In this 3-day comprehensive Bootcamp, Students will grasp:
- Creating and modifying workbooks and worksheets
- Working with data and Excel tables
- Managing worksheet data
- Reordering and summarizing data
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Analyzing alternative data sets
- Creating charts and graphics
- Understanding Pivot Tables
- Printing and sharing workbook
- Using formulas that span multiple worksheets
- Consolidating data
- Enabling iterative calculations
- What-if analyses
- Using the Scenario Manager
- Use financial functions
- Removing duplicates, sorting data, filtering data, adding subtotals to a list, grouping and ungrouping data in a list
- Working with clip art, SmartArt, and shapes
- Creating a Custom Chart Template
- Inserting Charts
- Insert a text box and objects
- Format data as a table
- Moving between tables and ranges
- Defining titles
- Applying conditional formatting
- Working with styles
- Creating and modifying templates
- Using the chart and analysis tools
- Creating pivot tables and charts
- Working with pivot tables and advanced functionality
- Auditing worksheets
- Tracing precedents and dependents
- Audit formulas
- Linking to external data
- Consolidating data
- Protecting Students data, passwords, and other security options
- Tracking and accepting changes
- Recording, running and editing macros
- Integration with Word and exporting data
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)