WordPress 202 - WordPress Search Engine Optimization
WordPress provides users with amazingly powerful Search Engine Optimization(SEO) tools! This 1-day instructor-led training will help Participants make the most of those wonderful tools. This course is geared toward WordPress users who would like to excercise greater control over the fate of their website(s), covering what the Participant needs to know about built-in wordpress capabilities, third-part plugins, well-integrated web resources, and much more!
New to SEO? Already do it for a living? Either way, this course will help you drive the traffic you want - and the value you need!
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Wordpress training classes.
Whether it is managing a large-scale site, or a personal blog, this course will help Participants integrate SEO into all they do!
- Improve SEO even if you’re running a free WordPress.com blog!
- Build a complete Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, and a content plan that aligns with it
- Choose the best WordPress SEO tools and plugins for your needs
- Uncover quick, powerful ways to improve your site
- Identify and research keywords far more effectively
- Reflect SEO in Architecture via site mapping and marketing funnels
- Sensibly manage the inevitable tradeoffs of optimization
- Leverage content themes and key-word driven techniques
- Optimize the “blog-meet-website” and “multiple blogs + sites” deployments
- Strengthen your rankings by intelligently using social media
- Optimize your sites for smartphones and tablets
- Measure performance via free analytics, including mobile analytics
- integrate organic SEO with paid advertising
- Avoid today’s worst SEO Blunders
Who Should Attend
This course is most helpful to those with at least moderate working knowledge of WordPress, knowledge including content from WordPress 101 is recommended.
This course fits extremely well with WordPress 201 for Business Professionals!
This course is also included in our: WordPress 501 5-day WordPress Professional Bootcamp!
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our aim is for the students to get the most out of the class, so class material can have a measure of fluidity, but overall, Participants will learn:
- What is SEO and Do I really need it?
- Search Engines, WordPress, and SEO tools
- A Strategic SEO Upfront Content approach
- Real-world Blogging
- Hands-on SEO executions (Website and Blog builds versus Post-integration)
- Analytics for WordPress
- Social Media Connectivity
- Going Mobile and Local
- PPC and Advertising
- Bringing it all together - Testing, SEO, PPC, Social and Mobile, and Analytics
- What’s next? the Future of SEO and WordPress
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]