Unity 201 - Intermediate Unity
This workshop focuses on identifying optimization issues within an existing project, touching on the most common issues developers run into during production and the best solutions to address them. By the conclusion of the workshop, participants will have experience analyzing diagnostic data and applying various optimization techniques using Unity’s suite of Project diagnostic tools:
- Stats Window
- Memory Profiler
- Frame Debugger
Participants will also learn how to apply these optimization techniques to a variety of projects with different destination platforms.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Unity training classes.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Gain a broad understanding of optimization and its importance to development
- Learn about the major optimization tools and their purposes
- Identify common optimization problems and learn how to avoid them during development
- Identify optimization problems in a complete project
- Analyze discovered optimization issues and determine the best method to solve them
- Use Unity Performance Reporting to analyze game data
- Use platform specific debugging tools to analyze game data
- Define how Unity can be used to improve visualization production pipelines
- Work with assets from common Digital Content Creation Tools such as Alias
- Develop real-time visualization-ready scenes in the Unity engine
- Create, edit, assign and modify materials to create realistic models and visual environments
- Use lighting to create realistic scenes
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)