Character Animator 101 - Character Animator 101 - Character Animator Essentials
In our 2-day Adobe Character Animator 101 course, participants will get in-depth training on Adobe’s cutting edge character animating tool. Participants will use Character Animator’s expressions and movements to animate characters in real time. It’s so fast, you can livestream while you work, to wow audiences every step of the way.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Adobe Character Animator training classes.
- Import art from Illustrator and Photoshop, or start with built-in character templates.
- Bring a character to life. Using your webcam and microphone, Character Animator matches your expressions - from syncing lips to tracking eyes - to animate in real time.
- Control gestures like waving with your keyboard or MIDI device.
- Hollywood studios and online content creators use Character Animator to bring their characters to life in real time.
- Integrates seamlessly with other Adobe apps like Premiere Pro and After Effects.
This class is appropriate for novice users of Adobe Character Animator. Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator or attendance of our Adobe Photoshop CC Essential Skills and Illustrator 101 Illustrator 101 - Adobe Illustrator classes will be necessary in order to get the most out of this class. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Character Animator software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Bringing you 2D characters to life
- Animating a puppet
- Capture more with Scene Cameras
- Create a moment with Keyframes
- Trigger sound and movement
- Set your characters in motion
- Creating a Basic Face
- Creating Eyes and Eyebrows
- Creating mouth shapes
- Creating a Basic Body
- Teach your Character to walk
- Recording and Editing Performances
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)