Acrobat 101 - Acrobat for Professionals
This foundational course teaches everything you need to know to create, edit, and manage PDFs in the Acrobat DC family of programs. In this 2-day Adobe authorized Acrobat class, you will learn to produce engaging PDF documents using text, graphics, animations, video, and sound. Master Acrobat’s collaboration and commenting tools to create more efficienbt internal document review workflow. Learn tips and techniques for moe efficiently editing content in PDF files, implementing PDF security, incorporating digital signatures, adding buttons and actions, creating basic forms, and conversion of documents into PDFs.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Acrobat training classes.
- Learn to integrate PDFs into company workflows
- Create engaging pdfs through the use of animations, video, sounds, and buttons
- Understand how to implement digital signatures into documents and processes
- Create interactive PDFs with the use of fillable form fields
Who Should Attend
This class will start at the beginning and teach the Acrobat fundamentals so extensive experience with Acrobat is not required. We do recommend that you have the Adobe Acrobat software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Creating Adobe PDF Files
- Reducing File Size
- Reading and Working with PDF Files
- Using Acrobat with Microsoft Office Files
- Enhancing and Editing PDF Documents
- Combining Files in PDF Portfolios
- Adding Signatures and Security
- Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
- Working with Forms in Acrobat
- Using Actions and Buttons
- Using Legal Features
- Using Acrobat in Professional Printing
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)