Acrobat 202 - Adobe Acrobat Section 508 Accessibility
This class provides participants with the skills to properly prepare Adobe PDF documents and fillable PDF forms for access by users with disabilities such as blindness, low vision, and mobility impairment. In this course, participants will create, modify, and test PDF documents for accessibility.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Acrobat Section 508 training classes.
- Accessibility and Adobe PDF
- Understanding Tagging and Document Structure
- The Accessibility Workflow
- PDF and Word Processing Applications
- Working with Multiple Documents
- Making PDF Forms Accessible
- More About Tags and PDF
- Evaluating PDF Documents for Accessibility Problems
- Repairing Reading Order and Basic Tagging Problems
- More Accessibility Features
Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes.
We also recommend that you have the Adobe Acrobat software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Accessibility and PDF
- Tagging and PDF
- Forms and form fields
- Adding Accessible text to graphics
- Inserting, replacing, and deleting pages in Acrobat
- Combining files from multiple applications
- Workflows for creating forms
- Tips for working with forms
- Tools for checking accessibility
- Adding bookmarks
- Adding accessible links
- Setting the document language
- Setting security settings and screen readers
- Adding a watermark to PDF
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]