Acrobat 201 - Adobe Acrobat - eForms Introduction
This is a 2-day course which introduces various techniques for using Adobe Acrobat Forms to create intelligent documents that can be filled in online, include interactive elements, automatically validate and calculate data, support custom actions through scripting. After the completion of this course, Participants will be able to create interactive forms that can reduce data collection and processing errors, and enhance the user experience. The course first introduces the basics of form design and describes how to design Participants forms for efficient data exchange. Participants will learn how to create a seamless workflow between forms and processing. More advanced topics include connecting online forms directly to databases so that data can be prepopulated interactively.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Acrobat eForms training classes.
- Moving from paper to eForms
- Field Formatting and Calculations
- Using templates in eForms
- Document security issues
- Routing and archiving eForms
- FDF solutions versus XML based solutions
- Deploying an eForm Solution
- Edit scanned documents-instantly edit paper scans-as naturally as any other file.
- Create protected pdfs-prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information.
- Edit PDF text and images-fix a typo or swap an image in a PDF- right within Acrobat.
- Export PDFs to office-convert PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats and keep the formatting.
- Work with Dropbox, box, and onedrive-access, edit, and store files in your Dropbox, box, or Microsoft OneDrive account.
Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Acrobat software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Designing Forms
- Creating and Editing Form Fields
- Performing Math
- Securing Forms
- Distributing and Managing
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]