Captivate 201 - Adobe Captivate Advanced
In this 2-day Advanced Adobe Captivate training class, you will master industry standard production workflows and new features found in the latest release of Adobe Captivate. Give your eLearning career the edge it deserves by learning advanced tips and techniques from Adobe’s top Captivate experts. This advanced Captivate training class will empower you to create fully-responsive eLearning content. Power up your professional profile and stand out among peers by mastering Adobe’s industry-leading Captivate elearning authoring and development platform.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Captivate Advanced training classes.
Unlock the future of smart eLearning design and expand your skills at rapidly authoring brilliant, interactive, responsive HTML5-based eLearning content and courses. Save time, money, and effort while you learn advanced techniques for creating and curating your own content library of standard video learning modules for increased learner retention. Create production-quality HD videos as you simultaneously record your webcam and on-screen content with just a few clicks. Use Captivate’s enhanced Fluid Boxes to automatically author fully responsive eLearning content that works across all devices and browsers.
Who Should Attend
This class is ideal for instructional designers , eLearning consultants, L&D and training professionals, educators, trainers and business users that have basic to intermediate proficiency in instructional design and eLearning course-creation workflows using Captivate who want to advance their Captivate skills to the next level.
Attendance of our Adobe Captivate class or equivalent knowledge
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Creating a standard library of Captivate project templates and named objects
- Advanced techniques for course enrichment using custom animations, complex interactivity, process cycles, pyramids, drag and drop, and other smart learning assets
- Best practics and production workflows for planning and creating both static & responsive courses and projects
- Speeding up production by creating and sharing advanced actions and variables across projects
- Using expressions for mathematical equations and string concatenation
- Using conditional actions, combo actions, system and user variables, and decision blocks
- Using custom styles and widgets, advanced branching and scripting, customizing breakpoints and using the Captivate Aggrigator
- Advanced responsive techniques including fluid boxes, the position inspector, and breakpoint object styles
- Using Adobe Captivate with other applications, such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Building storyboards using Adobe Captivate Draft
- Previewing and publishing SCORM/Tincan compliant Captivate courses and manifests to a LMS (Learning Management System)
- Creating accessible, 508-compliant elearning content adding closed captions and keyboard shortcuts
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]