Captivate 202 - Captivate Quiz Development
In this 1-day Captivate Quiz Development course will receive hands on experience on key Captivate quizzing techniques. Learn to create assessments and quizzes for assessing your users understanding of the subject. Adobe Captivate can report the quiz results to an LMS, Acrobat.com, Adobe Connect, or over email. Participants will also become more familiar with proven testing strategies as it relates to sound instructional design principles.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Captivate Quiz training classes.
Enrich the learner experience by validating user knowledge and ensuring key concepts are understood. Learn toautomatically create question slides and reduce authoring time and effort with Captivates .csv Question Import template.
Who Should Attend
This class is ideal for instructional designers , eLearning consultants, L&D and training professionals, educators and business users that have basic to intermediate proficiency in instructional design and eLearning course-creation workflows using Captivate who want to learn to enhance and enrich the learner experience using Adobe Captivate’s quizzing
Attendance of our Adobe Captivate and Adobe Captivate Advanced classes or equivalent knowledge and experience
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Insert and customizing multiple-choice, true-or-false, and fill-in-the-blank question slides
- Branching elearning projects and customizing feedback based on question answers
- Setting and formatting Captivate Quiz preferences and properties including Review mode and branch aware questions
- Creating question pools and randomizing question slides and typical question pool strategies
- Using Moodle’s GIFT (General Import Format Technology) format to import large banks of questions from text files
- Including question slide logic, correct answers, and feedback in an .csv file using markup
- Creating a “Trick” retry slide
- Adding timer widgets, countdown interactions and progress indicators
- Setting Quiz Reporting options and quiz scoring including partial scoring
- Using Return to Quiz actions and the cpInQuizScope system variable
- Inserting pre-tests and post-tests
- Submitting all answers simultaneously
- Creating responsive quizzes for multiple platforms including mobile delivery
- Using the Adobe Captivate Quiz Results Analyzer and offline reporting
- Using Quiz Reporting with LMS systems
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]