Creative Cloud Video 110 - Video Production Premium QuickStart
In This 3-day class Participants will get an introduction to Adobe’s Video products including Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, as well as Photoshop. This is a high level overview class; it is not a class design to mater these individual applications. If Participants are look for more in-depth training on these products, please have a look at the following classes: Premiere 101 Premiere 201 After Effects 101 After Effects 201 Illustrator 101 Illustrator 201 Audition 101 Photoshop 101 Photoshop 201
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Video Bootcamp training classes.
- High Level Introduction to Adobe’s Video Products
- Get Tips and tricks
This class is appropriate for novice level users of Adobe’s Video Products. We also recommend that you have a Creative Cloud account before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Use Adobe Premiere as Students main creative hub in which Students’ll do a refined edit of Students movie and add visual effects and titles.
- Use Adobe Photoshop to edit a still image utilizing the Mercury Graphics Engine to view Students changes in real time.
- Use the Image Trace feature in Adobe Illustrator to create a vector logo graphic.
- Create motion graphics in Adobe After Effects and optimize Students system to leverage the new Global Performance Cache.
- Create the final audio mix of Students edit using Adobe Audition.
- Use the enhanced Three-Way Color Corrector effect in Adobe Premiere Pro to color correct Students edit
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist