Dreamweaver 205 - Adobe Dreamweaver - Advanced Application Development
Adobe Application Development provides Participants with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to build and manage dynamic websites. In this 2-day course, Participants will learn how to connect to a database, search and display results, and build a page to update the database. Creating Participants database connection in Dreamweaver is the final step in preparing Participants system for dynamic web development. Once this has been defined, Participants are ready to start producing dynamic websites. So, if Participants have always dreamed of building a more advanced, data-powered site, but didn’t know where to start, then this course is for Participants!
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Dreamweaver Advanced training classes.
- Basics of Dynamic Application Development
- Basics of Drill-Down Interface
- Building Recordsets and Binding Data to a Page
- Server Debug Options
- SQL - INSERT, UPDATE, SELECT, and DELETE
- ColdFusion Security and Login
- Creating a Dynamic Search Interface
- Database Panel and Application Wizards
We highly recommend attending the Adobe Dreamweaver - Website Development course before attending this class. You should also have basic experience with databases and know what language and database type your website uses for database integration (for example PHP or ColdFusion, SQL Server or MySQL). We also recommend that you have the Adobe Dreamweaver software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Understanding static vs. dynamic pages
- Working with sites in Dreamweaver
- Learning Dreamweaver interface basics
- Developing dynamic pages
- Using databases on the web
- Using Live Data View
- Inserting a dynamic image
- Introducing Server Behaviors
- Creating a drill-down interface
- Generating dynamic links
- Using dynamic filters in SQL
- Reviewing HTML Forms
- Creating dynamically populated drop-down menus
- Creating dynamic form elements
- Creating an interface for updating data
- Creating a delete confirmation page
- Passing hidden data in a form
- Authenticating users with a web application
- Building the registration pages
- Building the log-in page
- Restricting access to pages
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]