Dreamweaver 201 - Dreamweaver - Advanced - Designing with CSS
This is a 2-day hands on course teaches Participants how to visually design and develop modern, responsive websites using CSS, Cascading Style Sheets. This class covers basic to advanced design topics including selectors, the cascade, and inheritance. Participants will learn how to build effective navigation, page layout best-practices, and how to work with typography, colors, backgrounds, and white space. Our enthusiastic and seasoned instructors use a project-based approach, which teaches the process of creating a Web page, while learning the essentials of CSS along the way.
Schedule and Pricing
Schedule of upcoming Dreamweaver Advanced training classes.
- Take control over the visual structure of Students site with CSS layouts and Divs
- Streamline the design process by replacing text with images using CSS
- Gain understanding of CSS Media Types: Print vs Screen
- Fluid Design & Multimedia
- Create web forms & templates
- Add interactive user interface elements (Drop-Down Menus)
- Learn special effects such as custom corners, borders, shadows
We recommend that you have the Adobe Dreamweaver software before starting the class. Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it for the Adobe website.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- The box Model: Padding, Margins, Borders
- Floats & Clearing
- CSS Rollovers
- CSS List Navbar: Editable Text
- CSS Sprites Navbar: Images Replace Text
- Server-Side Includes
- Sporktown: Centered Page layout
- Accessible Form layout & Styling
- Custom Corners & Borders (Shadows, etc.)
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Add to Wishlist (opens a new window)